Enquiry Now

College Info

RNS Institute of Technology (RNSIT), situated in Bangalore in Karnataka was established in 2001. The institute is AICTE approved, NBA accredited and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. RNSIT, Bangalore delivers quality education in Engineering, Technology and Management with a difference. RNSIT is among the top 10 engineering colleges in Karnataka. The most popular courses of the institute include BE across 9 specializations and an M.Tech course in 2 specializations. Apart from that, RNSIT offers an MBA in 5 speciaizations amd an MCA course. Candidates need to obtain a valid score in KCET/ COMEDK/ JEE Mains to take admission in the BE course whereas GATE/ PGCET score is requiredfor the M.Tech course. For enrllment in MBA and MCA, PGCET scores are mandatory. Lateral admission option for BE is also available. Check: RNSIT Bangalore Admission

RNSIT offers a learning and productive environment for its students. Facilities include a large library, well-equipped Gym, on-campus Banking faciities, Hostel and a canteen. RNSIT has collaborated ith IBM for the MBA program. Moreover, the institute has collaborations with a number of reputed organisations like STUDSAT - with ISRO and VTU Institutions, Co-Cubes- College Platform for Placement Practice Test, Aspiring Minds Student Evaluation System, Infosys & Tech Mahindra, etc. 

Courses and Fees

MBA     ?1.85 Lakhs (Total Fees)

Admission Process

In order to seek admission MBA, eligible candidates will have to appear in PGCET conducted by KEA. 

  • The very basic requirement for any candidate seeking admission into the institution is that he/she should have qualified the eligibility criteria set by the institution and the concerned entrance exam board.
  • After this, once the candidates appear for the entrance test in their desired subject and attain a certain score they will be allotted a rank based on their merit. The candidates have to go through the concerned counseling process in order to grab the seat. The candidates are expected to report back to the institution respectively.
  • The candidates can also attain admission into the institution by the institute management quota, if any seats remain unallocated.

Eligibility

Graduation

Document Required

  • Class 10 and 12 mark sheet
  • Class 10 and 12 passing certificate
  • Graduation mark sheet and passing certificate
  • Entrance exam scorecard
  • Migration certificate
  • Identity proof
  • Passport-size photographs
  • Eligibility certificate

Cut-off

We will update soon.

Ranking

The institute is AICTE approved, NBA accredited and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University.

Placements

Within the fourth year of the college , the students become eligible for the getting placed in a reputed organization. Companies like Texas Instruments, Accenture, Infosys, Cisco, Deloitte, Amazon, Landmark group, Robert Bosch, Rayaka, Broadsoft ,Capgemini, Cognizant , HCL etc. There are sufficient companies visiting for each department and students will not feel lack in opportunity to get placed with respect to the chosen course or field. The highest package among the tech branches is 24LPA till now and average package is 5.5LPA. Almost 96% students get placed the remaining 4% either doesn't sit for placement or have other reasons .

Campus

RNSIT offers a learning and productive environment for its students. Facilities include a large library, well-equipped Gym, on-campus Banking faciities, Hostel and a canteen. RNSIT has collaborated ith IBM for the MBA program. Moreover, the institute has collaborations with a number of reputed organisations like STUDSAT - with ISRO and VTU Institutions, Co-Cubes- College Platform for Placement Practice Test, Aspiring Minds Student Evaluation System, Infosys & Tech Mahindra, etc. 

Important Dates

We will update soon.